Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
devil bhau
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uTVDQZe

devil8989

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I am a new player in this city, and I am still learning the rules and regulations. Upon arriving, I purchased a home and started following a YouTuber, Lazy Assassin, who guided me to open a family. However, I soon realized that managing a family is quite complicated for a new player like me.

During this process, another player offered to help manage the family and suggested that I make him the leader. He assured me that he would handle everything and even return my house money. He then asked me to teach him how to transfer family property. I agreed, thinking it would be a fair arrangement.

However, after some days, he informed me that he would deposit the money in the family balance and that I could withdraw it from there, as he couldn’t transfer more than 5 million in cash. I followed his instructions and withdrew the balance and after some play hour i went out of city due to some OOC work!

When I returned, I discovered that my ID had been banned. Upon checking the forum, I found out that the person who took over my family and property had filed a complaint against me under General Rule 6.22. I genuinely did not do anything wrong; I only followed what he suggested.

I sincerely request that you review my case. As a newbie, I may have made mistakes, but I assure you they were unintentional. I kindly ask you to check the logs for my interactions with this individual. I have invested a lot of time and effort into this ID and would deeply appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I hope for a fair chance to continue my journey in the game.
Regards
Devil Bhau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom