Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Hoffman

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Manab
2. Your age IRL- 26
3. Time zone- +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord- napd3vil
6. Your Nickname- Fred Hoffman
7. Your ID- 52589

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I believe I have what it takes to be the next Director of FIB, which is one of the best organizations in the city. I have been a part of different state organizations, and I completely understand how it works. My vision for FIB is to increase activity, teamwork and ensuring effective management. I am confident that with right strategies and with the right team, we can maintain the law and order in the city.

In the last term, I have seen FIB have management issues at some length compared to previous terms and I would like to try to change that. Poor communication can lead to inefficiency, but introducing regular department meetings to ensure everyone is on the same page and report issues to address the problem and work on solutions would be vital to a successful team.

Lastly, I would like to add that I have been a state leader for 30 days due to my commitment towards the duties I was offered, I led EMS to a very successful term and also inspired lots of people to apply for leadership position. And I would like to say that no organization is easy to manage, it requires a certain level of understanding and patience to manage 100+ people for 30 days. It is a huge responsibility and I would like to believe that I'm fit for the position. In my last attempt I only missed out on the opportunity to lead because of couple of questions, I've taken that as a learning experience and would like to attempt again.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

FIB is responsible to keep law and order in the city. In my term I would like to increase activity by bringing in some of the finest FIB agents from the past to train the future agents who would eventually be the face of FIB. Inclusivity is my number one principle for my team, senior and junior staff will work together for a well-orchestrated team. I will also focus on some team building exercises to improve team chemistry which is vital for an organization like FIB.

24/7 activity for the organization- throughout the day I will make sure the city is safe because my agents are up and about, patrolling the city, stopping crime and collecting evidence against gangsters.
I would also like to make 100% use of all my departments to benefit the organization as they are the foundation of a functional organization. Department such as CID, HR are very crucial as one is responsible for collecting evidence against criminal organizations and the other one makes sure to hire only the best agents and have an efficient management.
Reward systems for the active agents will be generated to satisfy the employee and keep organization engagement on high always.
Daily objectives will be set for agents to fulfill which will be a great attempt to keep the roleplay in the organization active.

Control Mismanagement and avoid favoritism. One of the main issues which can affect the org is the complete chaos in management to solve this issue, I will focus on proper training for the internal affairs and human resource department. Focus on the performance of the agents and provide proper feedback to avoid any mistakes which can affect the organization.

Here is the ranking system-

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Federal Commander
27) Chief of Staff
26) Head of Department
25) Deputy Head of Department
24) OO Agent
^High Commands^
23) Supervisor
22) Executive Agent
21) Commanding Agent III