Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review GR 6.15 I 387444 204528 393745 388215

Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Mobb
Suspect ID
387444 204528 393745
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2024
Time of violation
5:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/31WgGsxcziE

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
WTF we just came and shooting was already happening and one guy and ur friend both were fighting
and u can even clearly see in the video that uploaders friend started shooting direct after landing from heli his id is 204846.

Last edited:

AvaKagee

Player
Player
this guy 385306 doing meta gaming u can clearly see he is using discord while going to the event
Read the Meta Gaming rule, Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste.

I have not said a word on discord as u can see my mic wasn't even opened so no i didn't do MG final decision to admin.

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
Read the Meta Gaming rule, Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste.

I have not said a word on discord as u can see my mic wasn't even opened so no i didn't do MG final decision to admin.
whatsoever u can get the information through it let the admin decide

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
the thing is u can see in video that we came later in polo car two guys were already shooting before we arrive and we shootted after that if we are going to get jail then i want his friend to go jail also its clear that me 204528 and his friend 204846 were seen fighting in the clip.

AvaKagee

Player
Player
the thing is u can see in video that we came later in polo car two guys were already shooting before we arrive and we shootted after that if we are going to get jail then i want his friend to go jail also its clear that me 204528 and his friend 204846 were seen fighting in the clip.
idc what u want all the ids listed on my forum is the ids seen breaking Rules soo all of u will receive punishment, if u want someone else punished make ur own forum about them

Top Bottom