Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Admin complaints / wrong decision of the report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marie Panda
Administrators nickname
Noah Teller
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
19:15
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/805394/#post-2842105

Trashpanda

Player
Player
Your ID: 37243
Players Name: Marie Panda
The name of the Admin who rejectet my Report: Noah Teller
What sanction did you get, how high was the sentence?

What happend:
I have a POV request against the player with the ID 82923 because this player made 15 kills in a 40 and it looked very strange to me.
The admin said to reject this POV request because it looked a lot like a desync, but since he didn't even request the entire POV from the 40 to judge it correctly, I don't think that's right. Plus, this player didn't even get a penalty for constantly insulting him in the forum under the report

Here are all the pictures from the report itself, my POV and the POV of the accused player, although I would really like to see the whole POV, as it looks in the short clip that it is aimed directly at the head

Days Proof in the form of video material or images:

My POV:
His POV: Watch pov an sharmut | Streamable (If it was deleted, I saved it separately)

I wanted to see the player's entire POV and that wasn't possible either. If you have the whole POV from him you can make better decisions + would it then be appropriate to sanction him for insulting him in the forum directly.

I also ask that another admin take a look at this report so that it is processed correctly.

Trashpanda

Player
Player
Your ID: 37243
Players Name: Marie Panda
The name of the Admin who rejectet my Report: Noah Teller
What sanction did you get, how high was the sentence?

What happend:
I have a POV request against the player with the ID 82923 because this player made 15 kills in a 40 and it looked very strange to me.
The admin said to reject this POV request because it looked a lot like a desync, but since he didn't even request the entire POV from the 40 to judge it correctly, I don't think that's right. Plus, this player didn't even get a penalty for constantly insulting him in the forum under the report

Here are all the pictures from the report itself, my POV and the POV of the accused player, although I would really like to see the whole POV, as it looks in the short clip that it is aimed directly at the head

Days Proof in the form of video material or images:

My POV:
His POV: Watch pov an sharmut | Streamable (If it was deleted, I saved it separately)

I wanted to see the player's entire POV and that wasn't possible either. If you have the whole POV from him you can make better decisions + would it then be appropriate to sanction him for insulting him in the forum directly.

I also ask that another admin take a look at this report so that it is processed correctly.

Tom Jackson

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I can no longer see the POV. If you still have it saved, please send it to me via Discord or as a message here in the forum.
We will review it internally again. Thanks for your feedback.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom