Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Doctor Jay
Administrators nickname
Arvind Western
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SD4z60K

Doctor Jay

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

I got punishment for general rule 1.3 Even though I understand that it is unacceptable but it was a small mistake I miss clicked 1 zero at black Market and it considered as scamming. First time i put the items currectly but i got code a , then i put again during that i did this mistake and which lead me to this situation. I swear to god it was not my intention to do this.

I agree to all the money wipe on my account to reset the progress, please if u can unban me on the basis of my history. I never scammed anyone, I dont play for money, i play to have fun , make friends. I dont even have 200mill / 300mill . I love to do LEO roleplay, and thats all i do u can ask LSPD, SAHP, FIB how was me !!

I have sincerely looked into my mistake and won't repeat it next time and being it my first mistake would seek an exemption. I love this Grand RP server soo much i play more than 10hrs a day because i have friends and i love to do Rp with them.
Please Consider my apology and let me once again be a part of this amazing server I promise you that it won't be repeated from my side. Please Please !!

Thank you
Doctor Jay

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
That cannot be a mistake. You put them in a way that could have scammed other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom