Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | John Federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Federal

"Future"
Server Administrator
bsKLKbO.png

Information
1. Your name IRL: Ömer
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT +3:00)
4. Average online per day: 5 hrs
5. Your Discord: ownerofstate
6. Your Nickname: John Federal
7. Your ID: 49789

Additional information
Leader of...
Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

My relation with FIB dates back to long ago, I've learned and experienced many things about the work and system of FIB. I know and like our duty. Now I want to become leader and improve the organization.
I've seen many mistakes in previous terms like internal order, professionalism and quality. That I will ensure and bring them back to FIB.
I have experience in all state organizations and served my duty as Deputy Governor. I'm confident about my knowledge to lead FIB , I'm here to take it and run properly.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all; We will increase the activity for gathering much more arrests, much more evidences and people in events. We will ensure professionalism in our duty with proper RP commands, interactions with other organizations and players also with our strategy in events. All of our team is choosen from qualified and experienced people in the city. We will make a FIB term like exactly how it must be.
UnPI9qG.png

-Director's Office-
We will work as higher-ups in the organization. We will investigate, set rewards and bonuses to motivate, support our agents and inform, lead spec ops and events for more clear work.

-Human Resources-
Our qualified HR team will choose and specify all members of organization and recruit people who meets the requirement to increase people and activity.

-Criminal Investigation Division-
Our qualified CID team will gather much evidences from special operations and events, review and make a proper, clean case file with 0 mistakes.

-Joint Terrorism Tasks Force-
Our qualified JTTF team will investigate and search the city for any criminal activity. Focus up on

-"00" Division-
Our qualifed "00"s. They specially choosen for this division. They are strategic, good handed and able to gather proper evidences for FIB. They will take over a important mission with focusing on spec ops tactics and evidences.

-Internal Affairs-
Our Internal Affairs department will investigate whole FIB with bodycam/license checks to make it more trusted and more legal internally.

-Special Operations-
Our Special Operations team will work together with CID and JTTF to patrol the city, they will bring up much arrests and avoid the criminal activities.

-Federal Attorney's Office-
Our Federal Attorney Office is obliged to represent our organization in the court of law. Our Federal Attorney will have a close relation with DOJ to improve our legal work, inform and help our agents in legislation. Our Federal Attorney will have a close work with our IA and CID department for a better impression of our agents and much more validated evidences.

7hvNPUE.png

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
===============Senior Staff=============
28) Federal Commander
27) Chief of Staff
26) "00" Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) "00" Agent
===============High Commands=============
22) Supervisor Agent
21) Executive Agent
20) Commanding Agent III
19) Commanding Agent II
18) Commanding Agent I
17) Black Ops Agent III
16) Black Ops Agent II
15) Black Ops Agent I
14) Elite Agent III
13) Elite Agent II
12) Elite Agent I
11) Sr. Special Agent
10) Special Agent III
9) Special Agent II
8) Special Agent I
7) Field Agent III
6) Field Agent II
5) Field Agent I
4) Junior Agent III
3) Junior Agent II
2) Junior Agent I
===============Low Commands=============
1) Suspended
===============Suspension=============

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Best Regards,
John Federal

Kevin Ford

Player
Player
Approved
You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 05/09/2024 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Chanush Movva
Arj Pluxury
Can Snow
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom