Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bartholomew Dumbeldore
Administrators nickname
Jonny_Odds
Date
Sep 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1129382879772807199/1279947569283469444/image.png?ex=66d64b90&is=66d4fa10&hm=cf2bc1ebd5c93ddbda5100b1e73592fa261abbb9a82b9da7deb418f613441efc&

mohamiexD

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I hope this message finds you great, and I am writing to appeal a recent ban that was put on my account for refusing a PC check in the arena. I do understand how important it is to keep the gaming environment fair and safe, and that is why I would like to explain the situation at the time of my disconnection from the PC check.

I'm an active member of Grand RP, following all the rules and guidelines the community gives. On this day, this incident happened because I was requested to do a PC check to which I agreed. At this very moment, my Wi-Fi went down. I'm based in Egypt; every now and then, my Internet becomes pretty weak, which happened at the worst time.

I can see this might have appeared from your perspective to be resistance to the PC check; this was really not my intention. I am indeed sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

I respectfully and humbly ask you to reconsider the ban placed upon me, in view of the circumstances described above concerning my problems with internet connectivity. I more than welcome any further PC checks or information required to rectify this situation.

Thank you for your understanding; thank you for taking the time to go through my appeal. I greatly appreciate all the support in sorting out this situation, and I hope further to be able to continue being a constructive and positive member of the Grand RP community.

Regards,

Mohamed
Bartholomew Dumbeldore, 414351

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
We dont allow you to leave a PC Check. Ill check you this time again, contact me on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom