Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Mobb
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
4:16
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/92bVMkI
A

AvaKagee

Dear Admins,

Please take your time reading this Appeal and hope you can understand my problem,
I never get banned as i keep myself away and just enjoy Grand, but i logged in earlier to a 30 day ban screen, thread/804919. Where i looked and i was been POV requested but i was never notified, i run a low end pc, and today this morning i was having a few problem with my PC i could not open up any images or videos what so ever, and that leaded me to Deleting all my POVS from Drive for storage and to help me with the fix, i have a clip showing exactly what was happening. Time/Dates Available.

Video :

Error Code i was getting trying to launch videos / photos.

All of this happening caused me to clear my Drive from all videos and images that i had, Including Personal Files and was able to fix it after running Command prompt and changing security settings on my Windows, I apologies for the haste this has caused, I have never been banned for Event rule before as i respect rules and always have POVs of events, i even tried to re-cover the POVs after and got scammed after i have Payed for 1 Month Membership by a program called Starz Soft - A Data Recovery Program after paying , was fooled and couldn't Recover any Data, i hope you would consider this appeal , and appreciate the haste i been through this morning Fixing this problem and the effort i made to try get my Data Back to avoid getting banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom