Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Venom Red
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2024
Time of violation
00:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oRZp5hbo3ss?si=I9Wov7fl7tXAGloa

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
and where is the fear rp you should be doing friend? why are you not putting your hands up when 4-5 people aim gun at you are you superman bro also are you drawing a gun at the second pov? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
Fear RP? I told you It was Wrong Muscle.. So I am SuperMan you ll see results ... Are you Turkish Superman when you whole gang are speaking Turkish each others? how does it feels in RP state? xD also one of your gang member or you I dont know who was he or she , He played Musics and did ear rape and playing music in GZ .. So x2 punishment in coming x) Feel Free Reply these x)
why are you telling me things about someone else xd i can serve my punishment but i just told you, you are doing fear rp ( im not talking about the wrong muscle) you did not put your hands up for at least 1 minute. even if you are gonna post a forum about me you can't just exit the rp situation and tell me ooc things like 'im gonna post a forum' which is also mixing along with fear rp you literally did a self report bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom