Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Matthew Prince
Administrators nickname
Mohamed_Pluxury
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
23:38
Proofs
POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkSmouaf64

Jenna Cockroft

Player
Player
I was punished for ghetto rule 1.3 and provoking. I disagree with both decisions. I Had IC reason to be there and that reason was i was looking to hire someone to come to hourly crates with me. (something that i do a lot, i offer 20k in exchange they come fight with me at crate) I like to go to ballas HQ to do this because gang members are the types of people to come to a shootout at crates. In the POV once i got there i began looking for people that i knew because i know a lot of ballas who would come to crates with me. I was shot at instead, and left. As for provoking, I don't know what i said that was provoking at all. The only thing even slightly provoking that i said was "get your employees." I said this because she is deputy in ballas and her employees were RDMing me so i was alerting her to what was happening because it could have led to a gang warn for her gang. So I had IC reason to be there and don't know what i did that was "provoking."

Jenna Cockroft

Player
Player
Mohammed also just changed it to "rejected" and said demands were given and i checked POV and you can see his mic moving but you cant hear what he said so how were demands given if i cant hear them??

Jenna Cockroft

Player
Player
I was Just told by another admin that because im banned from forums im not supposed to appeal on another forum account so whoever opens this Thread please just reject it I can't seem to figure out how to delete it

Top Bottom