Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1. Devonte Lloyd
3.British Summer Time (BST)
4. 8 hours
5.uptown.dl
6.Spyral

Additional information
1. Leader of Government

2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

In the beginning, Ever since i joined this city all LEOs Displayed great commitment and proffesionalism with there quick response times, helping other People and just in general working together to impliment a form of unity. It was like that was the only path for me and i quickly joined SAHP. SAHP was my first ever ORG all though i didnt get high command in SAHP they still showed me a sense of kindness (this was years ago) They taught me the basics and i gained alot of experience and knowledge from them. During this time whenever i would process a 10-15 i always saw people at the capitol and the doc they were always thre never unmanned. These people always expressed great professionalism and kindness to each and everyone so i later packed my bags and became a doc officer, There i was treated with respect and kindness and they shaped my charecter into being Smart, respectful and Proffesional. I later joined the main department in GOV (USSS) and was there for a couple of terms (6 terms) i had the time of my life as usss creating Great memories but sadly leaving due To OOC issues. I later came back around 2 terms ago joined USSS again as an Special Agent i was very lucky to get this spot and proved my self with my hard Work professionalism and great dedication (completed 70 hours on duty for 2 weeks straight) the term sadly ended and Mr Mathew Blackheart was the Leader. Next Comes Mr Stew Johnson who in my opinion was one of the best leaders he taught us proffesionalism and when and where to be serious I quickly Climed the Ranks of USSS becoming USSS captain and also given the chance by Elliot Longg to join internal affairs due to my great work ambition and advanced knowledge. putting in tremendous hours working closely with the High commands Off all departments and given the opportunity to bcome the Deputy Director of both USSS and IA i wasnt given this promotion because of being close with some of the high commands i was given this because i portrayed great professionalism within everything. not being afraid to give my opinion on anything and generally socialing with everyone in the city no matter who you were i knew what would bring us trouble providing things out of my own pocket and generally creating a nice and proffesional work enviorment for me and my colleagues Ending the term on a great positive note

Secondly, Due to my great motivation and Social Impact, I believe i can Lead this ORG in contiuation of previous success. I believe i have and will continue to lead this org to success with my great personality and open mindset while still implementing a great expertise into each and everyone of my employees using my mixture of internal affair leadership ( prevent any bad in my org) and my usss leadership ( great proffesionalism and expretise) i believe i can mangae and maintain a better organization for the people and creating a great team of high commands to remain a great non- corrupt organization as i belive myself and my team arent afraid to listen to new ideas and get our hands dirty. I believe i willl provide the best term this city has ever seen.

Lastly, I Plan to make GOV great again by feeding my agents in all my departments great knowledge and Power to create a great mixture of the best strongest people in the city with there diverse mindset and ability to not stress at anything and not only creating good agents but creating agents with huge amounts of numbers. im also not afraid to listen to new ideas helping me create as many pr events as possible to outreach within the community and builind a generally nice relationship with everyone in the city help us build a gret picture of being the best Organization Possible.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization :

In my humble opinion roleplay in GOV is the most important so it has to be rpd by only the best of agents i will improve this by using my team to use there wide knowledge and time in the city to help every single member of my orgaization to become as realistic as possible ill do this by implementing grand rp guidelines within everything they do my agents will be able to implement realistic behavior within everything they do. also i will not be recruiting just anyone i will be recruiting peole with general knowledge and generealy know what they are doing as recruiting anyone will just lead to my org becoming mediocre and i plan on having the best term ever.
In my org i will eliminate all laziness and we will put in the same work as other all people who put in great amounts of work will be praised accordingly which helps the element of favouritism and just help push my members to strive in elegance and And work as great as possible.

In conculsion choosing me as the next Govener will be the best decision you would have ever made as i am the man for the job.

Thanks For reading this
Regards, Devonte Lloyd

Markus Cartel

Player
Player
U should use Here mate

Top Bottom