Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richboy Pluxury

Player
Player
It's me Aadi and it's my friend account

Subject: Apologies and a request for kind consideration

Dear [Forum Staff/Groups], .

I hope this message makes you feel better. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my past actions that got me banned for six months for flooding the forum. I fully understand the inconvenience this caused and take full responsibility for my mistake. This experience has taught me so much, and I promise it won’t happen again.

In the past I contacted the people in charge about this issue, but they must be busy with other things at hand. That said, please kindly consider my request and review my situation as soon as possible at your convenience.

Additionally, I would like to express interest in applying for the BIOS and Leader positions. To be honest, I really enjoy participating in this community ,so I am very sure that I can contribute well in these capacities. But the extended ban does not allow me to be an active member interested in what the meetings were once about.

Thank you for your understanding and time here .I would greatly appreciate any help or advice regarding your floor expectations .

My email: [email protected]

Richboy Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Miss Floki,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully request a review of my forum ban. Approximately six to seven months ago, I received both a game ban and a forum ban for violating GR 1.1. I have since reflected on my actions and understand the importance of adhering to community guidelines.

I am pleased to inform you that my game ban has recently been lifted, and I am grateful for the opportunity to rejoin the game community. However, my forum ban remains in effect, and I am keen to be reinstated there as well. The forums are a vital part of my engagement with the community, providing valuable insights, updates, and the chance to contribute positively.

I assure you that I have learned from my past mistakes and am committed to following all community guidelines moving forward. I am eager to participate in discussions constructively and supportively.

I kindly request that you look into my forum ban and consider lifting it, allowing me to fully reintegrate into the community. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Gmail [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom