Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Risky Suraj
Administrators nickname
Dom Salvatore
Date
Sep 30, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/535QgtI

Risky Suraj

Player
Player
Dear Lebron

I was doing on my rocking chair task and while doing it I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw that my ID was banned. I haven’t used any bots or cheats, so I’d like to see the proof that led to the ban that my player performed any kind of activity.

I got punishment for general rule 4.1 Even though I understand that it is unacceptable and cannot be overseen. I am here to receive relief on my ban which was originally 60 days.
Iam started playing Grand RP not more than one month,and I was absolutely unaware to all Grand RP rules.
I agree to all the money wipe on my account to reset the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom