Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Ayyan Grand
Administrators nickname
FLOKI VILGERSON
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1Ye5mXP

ayyan grand

Player
Player
HELLO SIR
I POSTED THESE TWO FORUMS A FEW DAYS AGO
IN THESE FORUM I HAVE EXPLAINED ALL THINGS IN DETAIL NOW WHEN I GOT UNBAN TODAY I OPENED MY ACC AND SAW I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY EXCEPT 2K WHICH I GOT FROM DAILY REWAR BUT WHEN I GOT BAN I WAS HAVING 20.8M CASH AND 4.8 IN BANK IN THE SECOND FORUM FLOKI SAID MY ACC WILL BE WIPED AND THEN UNBAN BUT I THINK WIPE MEANS THE TRANSACTION WHICH WAS DONE BY MISTAKE SHALL BE WIPED BUT MY ACC GOT FULL WIPED NO MONEY WITH 0$ CASH AND 0$ IN BANK
PLEASE SIR HELP ME I MADE THIS 25M IN 6 MONTHS AND I DIDNT EVEN GOT MY BUGGATI WHICH I REQESTED BUT I REQUESTED FOR BUGGATI IF U LIKE TO GIVE ME U CAN GIVE ME BUT PLEASE RETURN MY 25M I SOLD 10M BUGGATI FOR 1M INSTEAD OF 10M SO MY 1M SHOULD BE REMOVED NOT ALL 25M

ayyan grand

Player
Player
i need my 25m bcz the ban was not right i didnt did scam the person did the scam and bcz of him i also got ban i want my 25m back sir, he did scam and we bioh got gr 1.9 ban and ban was not right bcz i posted a foum on him for gr 1.3 but admin gave me and him gr 1.9 ban so its not right
i need help sir

ayyan grand

Player
Player
basically we didnt did tax evade it was just a mistake and i apologized my mistake in first forum so my ban was not right and why would i do my own loss u can check my logs i didnt di fraund with any player in past and never sold anything for irl money so why would i sell 10m for 1m it was just an accident

Top Bottom