Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oktay Mollow
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/804577/

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Hello, dear Chief and dep. Chief !

Yaswanth Trigger as usual he has shown that he is targeting me again now can someone please do something about it. As you can see in this case the helicopter was blocking the road and I had to crash into it and it didn't take me long to get back to my family home. I would like to offer you this forum as an example of a REAL CR....

EXAPLE FOR CR:

I didn't hit 2, 3, 4, 5 times, I had to go, I had to hit the helicopter 1 time, and the person driving that helicopter is a mistake to land such a huge helicopter in such a narrow area.
More proof that he is targeting me because of my forums for Yaswanth Trigger...

I wonder how Yaswanth Trigger responded when Mr. Jonathan Thomas spoke about this... And I would like Mr. Jonathan Thomas to see this forum...

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
You still cannot ram vehicle if it was in middle
Does not matter how many times ramming is done
Plus regarding the confusion, you have with administrator i will talk to him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom