Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Venom Red
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
14:25
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/731120/

SerkanIlhan

Black label
Player
Hello,

I am Venom Red, and my user ID is 296152. While I was sleeping at home during the night, I woke up in the morning to find that my name had been changed to "Mazhor Facker" on my account. This situation has truly shocked and upset me. I have been a long-time supporter of the game, regularly purchasing GC to contribute. Recently, I have topped up my account with more than 1000 GC. I kindly request you to check my logs; I have loaded over 500 GC and spent a total of 1000 GC in the game.

I find it difficult to understand how my name could be changed like this on a platform I’ve supported so much. Additionally, when I checked the last IP address associated with my account, I noticed that it was from somewhere like China, which raises concerns about the security of my account.

I believe you can help with this matter. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reach out to Mazhor and share my situation. I am 32 years old and have been supporting the game consistently. It is simply impossible for me to have made such a name change myself.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and assistance. I am looking forward to your help in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Main Account ID: 296152
Twink Account ID: 378393
My rejected forum request: Rejected - Blaclist Appeal l 296152 & 378393 I James Pluxury I For Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom