Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex youssef

Player
Player
Information:
  1. Your name IRL: youssef
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: its not fix + tunisa
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : its not fix but maybe 9:00 to 14:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-10 h
  6. Your Discord ID: jo.2007
  7. Your characters' name (IC): alexx revenge
  8. Your in game ID: 16954
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic, English french
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
    Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    2. I want To Become An Admin, Because I Love Helping Peoples And The Main Reason Is Am Too Much Active In The City, Like
      I Have Too Much Experience In The City And I want to try new experienc, I Can Respond Faster, I have Too much Experience In Legal and ilegal Org's
    3. What are your strengths?
      I am a quick learner , Speedy To Respnd , Having Much Time Being Active and following up
    4. What are your weaknesses?
      my weaknesses point that I sometimes take things seriously to the point of being strict, but I can control my emotions and Good Communication Skill's
    5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
      I was as chief of staff for 33 terms of ng so i holds two position as chief of department and as mangeing ng mixing with two important skills , so i will try to inflect that on my Admin career.
    6. Will you be ready to sell your business?
      yes
    7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
      I Have Avacation From My school At this time so as i said before i can spend more than 5 hours esly starting from 9:00 ic
    8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    9. Yes My Experience :
    10. -GOV- warden
      EMS Fto
      FIB- Chief Of Staff
      SAHP- assit sherif x2

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect Format + Application lacking effort, please strengthen and re-apply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.