Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don Pollo
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
5:25
Proofs
https://imgur.com/U3Mi6c6

Don Pollo

Player
Player
Hello Dear Administration Crew,

Today, at 5:25 PM, I received a punishment for GR 4.1 + Meta Gaming (Illegal Redux, no grey screen on death). In the video I posted on the forum, you can see that I installed a Redux mod briefly and without knowledge of it being illegal. When I found this Redux mod, it was mentioned as completely legal on all servers, as you can see in the attached screenshot as evidence.

There is another point I would like to mention. I have opened two separate forum threads while using this Redux. In one thread, no punitive action was taken, while in the other, it was determined to be illegal.

I am attaching these forum threads here for you to review them in order.
[Forum that I got punished]
[Forum that no punitive action was taken]

No matter what, I am aware of my mistake. As soon as I realized I was banned for this reason, I have restored my GTA 5 files to their original state. I sincerely assure you that this will not happen again. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused, and I kindly ask for my ban to be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom