Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fear RP + CL I FIB , LSPD , SAHP I 395324, 380103

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Subham Hill
Suspect ID
395324, 380103
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
9:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C_iDEJIadSM?si=5CzWcr68QzVB8i7E

Subham Hill.

Player
Player
Dear admins we started the store and fib lspd and sahp came we did the negotiation for 1 st hostage 300k and 2nd hostage free passage no spike no barricades
SO when i entered the store for brining the 2nd hostage all the Leo started shooting to fam members then some people did cl 395324, 380103

ALL IN POV

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 180585 will receive a punishment for GR4.1
You mass violate rules. Your Family mass violates rules. Your revolver extends over the standard length.
Other than that, what the both officers did was requesting stuff. They are a little bit ballsy, but by no means this is going into punishable FearRP. You are multiple times holding the Hostage completely alone, which also would be FearRP, but I will drop it in this case.

Also, the LEOs are not combat logging. They are 20 more than you and dont FLEE any RP which would be GR6.2 - CL. They are not in RP with you and just disconnected, obviously because of issues in the loading area. This has absolutely nothing to do with GR6.2​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom