Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freddy Montana
Suspect ID
339583 295576
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2024
Time of violation
19:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mZ1mKIHDzdA

Westyy988

Player
Player
RDM by 339583 - i was flying around the city with my friend, we saw some solar panels so my friend went to look at them, then i saw 295576 start shooting at him after he left their property, and then RDM me without giving demands or even saying a word to me, and without me even being on their property.

Adithya Kichus

Player
Player
I gave that guy demands already. Am ready for anything. Lets the gods decide. And Why do I hear your friends sound in your POV? PG?

joshsewell

Player
Player
I gave that guy demands already. Am ready for anything. Lets the gods decide. And Why do I hear your friends sound in your POV? PG?
you gave me demands i left the property you shot me off the propperty therfore you failed to follow the rules

Westyy988

Player
Player
Yet you didnt give me demands, and i was no where near the property when u gave to him. None of you said a word to me and just started shooting. Hardly PG when i was watching over the situation from my helicopter and all he said was 'he just shot me' and i said ' yeah i know' i was watching the entire situation.

Adithya Kichus

Player
Player
your friend died first tell him to post the pov so the situation is clear. You came into the situation and asked for it. I was protecting my solar panels

Westyy988

Player
Player
your friend died first tell him to post the pov so the situation is clear. You came into the situation and asked for it. I was protecting my solar panels
Protecting your solar panels from what? I dont care about solar panels, don’t even have a gun out yet you all started shooting without even giving a chance to leave? The situation is clear enough when the complaint is about you killing me not him. Let the gods decide buddy.

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
hey mate y dont u upload the whole pov of the situation. basically what i understand from ur 30s pov is that ur friend came to the players house to steal / look time of the solar you guys where his backup and yall doing meta. while he dead, hearing from the voice of ur friend, u rushed there to shoot back but sadly those ppl outnumbered you. from this situation a crooked guy can only do that to be get killed by provoking them and give punishment for those ppl by misleading admins. i hope u can upload the hole pov. morover that i didnt find ur friend posted any complaint here maybe he know its not good for him.

tbh im seeing so many rp on forums rather than in city situations. i hope administration will taken a good decision and also punish if anyone trying to deceive administration.

Westyy988

Player
Player
hey mate y dont u upload the whole pov of the situation. basically what i understand from ur 30s pov is that ur friend came to the players house to steal / look time of the solar you guys where his backup and yall doing meta. while he dead, hearing from the voice of ur friend, u rushed there to shoot back but sadly those ppl outnumbered you. from this situation a crooked guy can only do that to be get killed by provoking them and give punishment for those ppl by misleading admins. i hope u can upload the hole pov. morover that i didnt find ur friend posted any complaint here maybe he know its not good for him.

tbh im seeing so many rp on forums rather than in city situations. i hope administration will taken a good decision and also punish if anyone trying to deceive administration.
Hi mate, to be honest I started my POV when they started shooting him not on their property, I wasn’t back up and wasn’t rushing to shoot them considering at no point did I even have a gun on me. I went to revive him and call them out for killing when he was off their property. If the gods do reject it then fair enough, but at the end of the day, I did not go onto their property at all, or even have a gun on me. They didn’t tell me to leave the area, just started shooting instead. I have no interest in stealing peoples batteries when they literally cost 40k, seems a bit pointless to me Yano 🤷🏻‍♂️ appreciate your comment but from my point of view they literally killed me without demands to leave the property or anything.

AyushGangstaa

Ex En2 LSPD Leader
Player
Please close forum :)
why
Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom