Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMARR.

Player
Player
  1. Your Name IRL --: Omar

1. Your Age --: 18

1. TIme zone --: Central

1. Average Online per Day 3-6 hours

1. Your Discord --: Oma4

1. Your Nickname --: Omar Standl

1. Your ID --: 145690
Additional information
  1. Leader of Vagos
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
i have been turfing in gangs for like a year and now i want to be the leader. Also im gonna make sure to give people highcommand/deputy who is gonna be able to host events when i am not here. Make sure that everywhere is gonna be painted in yellow as grafiti. For me Vagos is one of the most famous gangs and i am here to proof it to all of the other gangs that vagos is gonna be the best gang. About recuitments i am gonna focus on taking people who has been in the city for over 10+years and im gonna go for an interview that is going about ghetto rules and general rules so we gonna make sure that there wont be any rulebreaks in the rp situations
  1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
  2. Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with hostage situations, stores, etc
  3. Im gonna use more rp as /me /try to have an better rp moment.
3.Make an spray team that will spray ghetto in purple and try to have most spray spots. 4.Go to every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQraids informant vechile theft 5.Try to have more interaction with other gangs. 6.With my turf team we gonna go for an 100% or try to have the most turf captures. 7.when i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it My goals for Vagos :
  1. I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers like i did in Bloods and Marabunta
  2. Im gonna use more rp as /me /try to have an better rp moment.
  3. Make an spray team that will spray ghetto in yellow and try to have most spray spots.
  4. Go to every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQraids informant vehicle theft
  5. We will dominate the ghetto by following the rules and avoiding rule breaks.
  6. When i wont be able here at an event time deputies/highcommands are gonna be able to do it
Best regards, Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom