Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Will be provided to dms if needed as it contains private info

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Hi dear higherups, I wanna straight come to the point and I believe rules is made for everyone and so does justice and fairness. Firstly I don't wanna talk about previous things but when application was reopened I was told I can reapply and there will be no reason to reject this time but I got to know that I was rejected even was getting told I wont which is very unfair and shouldn't be told to me at first place and Yaswanth seems to be biased with applications which I talked about with Pablo and yet to be checked if needed proofs on it I will provide on dms bcz of privacy and leaving rest upto you guys and making this appeal to make sure proper actions is taken and please feel to make me elaborate and providr proofs and it seems to be a big issue that's ongoing and hope you guys will take the proper decision for En2 and its people and for your concerns I have no issues with anyone or Yaswanth but it seems biased and with my right to complain and raise the issue im here.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
The decision was double checked already with senior curator also regarding your rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom