Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
John Funchalez
Administrators nickname
Gaamix Heist
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
21:09
Proofs
Admin's Punishment POV

John Funchalez

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing this complaint against Gaamix Heist, a Junior Administrator who I believe has abused his admin power to unfairly warn me and I'd like to request that the admin in charge of this complaint reviews the admin's punishment POV.

I was on top of the Maze Bank Tower in my helicopter, minding my own business. Suddenly, Gaamix Heist teleported right next to me without his admin tag on. When I saw him, I decided to take off and fly around the city. During the take off, I may have accidentally hit him with my helicopter blades, though I didn't see any direct contact from my perspective. As everyone is aware, the game’s helicopter mechanics are not the best, and v-sync is a common issue that occurs on a daily bases. +

After continuing my life, I was surprised to receive a warning for RDM for supposedly killing Gaamix Heist, I think this action is very dramatic, and he could've just revived himself, because it was an accident, but instead, this punishment fells like revenge to me, by warning me, he's preventing me to keep working on Lifeinvader where I'm on the HR department and help LI bringing more people to the team and training them so that we can have ads all day long.

It's just unfair to punish a player for this reason, it was an accident, I didn't intrefer with any roleplay and all of this coul've been avoided if the admin when to another dimension.

I would like to request that my warning be revoked, because I want to continue working and helping LI, and I accept my jail time. Please consider this request.

Best regards,
John Funchalez

Stumble

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing this complaint against Gaamix Heist, a Junior Administrator who I believe has abused his admin power to unfairly warn me and I'd like to request that the admin in charge of this complaint reviews the admin's punishment POV.

I was on top of the Maze Bank Tower in my helicopter, minding my own business. Suddenly, Gaamix Heist teleported right next to me without his admin tag on. When I saw him, I decided to take off and fly around the city. During the take off, I may have accidentally hit him with my helicopter blades, though I didn't see any direct contact from my perspective. As everyone is aware, the game’s helicopter mechanics are not the best, and v-sync is a common issue that occurs on a daily bases. +

After continuing my life, I was surprised to receive a warning for RDM for supposedly killing Gaamix Heist, I think this action is very dramatic, and he could've just revived himself, because it was an accident, but instead, this punishment fells like revenge to me, by warning me, he's preventing me to keep working on Lifeinvader where I'm on the HR department and help LI bringing more people to the team and training them so that we can have ads all day long.

It's just unfair to punish a player for this reason, it was an accident, I didn't intrefer with any roleplay and all of this coul've been avoided if the admin when to another dimension.

I would like to request that my warning be revoked, because I want to continue working and helping LI, and I accept my jail time. Please consider this request.

Best regards,
John Funchalez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom