Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kivanx

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (20)
2. Time zone: GMT +3
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 12:00 – 23:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 50-70
5. Your Discord ID: kivanx
6. Your characters' name (IC): Kivanc Agaogluu
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 199744 / Twink: 315437
8. Your ingame level: 44
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: Turkish and English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I am playing Grand RP for a long time and I really enjoy while playing it. I tried everything, I did everything and when I was in my first times I did some little mistakes but I learned the truth from my mistakes and this little mistakes make me better rp player in here. In this city I have been in many crowded situations and I saw how admins trying to solve this situations that’s why I always wanted to be an admin and I guess it is the time to take the last step and become an adminstrator. This city is growing rapidly everyday new people coming they are asking many questions or trying to solve problems about city that’s why I wanna help them and try to make a good rp environment. I hope I can use my experience to help people who wants to enjoy here and trying to spend good time without any problem.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State
FIB HOD (Tommy Slater)
FIB HOD (Jay Jodd)
FIB Supervisor (Satriko Narcos)
SAHP HOD (Seven Soul)

Crime
Families Rank 11 (Dave Hill)
Ballas Rank 9 (Peren Hill)
Ballas Rank 10 (Tugrul Flex)

3. What are your strengths?
I can learn everything easily I have really good memory that I can remember small things easily and I can handle situations calmly. In additionally I am always fair to everyone no matter who.

4. What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is I can be overly calm sometimes and I am positive person and I am looking from positive direction.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am team worker and positive person also I can solve problems professionaly and I think my comunications skills are good so I can comminucate with people easily and in a good and calm way.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any business.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No, I dont have any situation at the moment.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I really want to help our admin team and I think I deserve to be in admin team. Thank you for your consideration. I hope we can work together!

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Accepted for interview.

Please contact me in discord "9king" within the next 12h to schedule the interview.
Not contacting will lead to rejection of the forum.​

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Passed the interview.

Welcome to the admin team !​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom