Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andreas potes
Administrators nickname
Devaster singh
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
00:45
Proofs
N/A

Andrewmate

Player
Player
Hello sir

Today my account was banned for GR 1.4 I understand this to be multiple accounts so in my household 3 members play in your city and all 3 have separate accounts (myself my wife and our son) my account 335952 Andreas potes formally phil antropist was my only toon or so I thought but for some reason I think because at the time of account creation my son and I was using the same PC our rockstar accounts didn't change over or something like that. Ever since I created my account I've only ever played as phil antropist and never even tried to create another twink in the city so I therefore wouldn't of known that my son was actually playing on a toon on my actual account. I am very sorry for my rule breaking even though it was accidental I'm also happy to accept a punishment but I think 60 day is a lot as I didn't even know I was breaking a rule until my account was banned for GR1.4 but my son's toon on my account was punished for ooc comments which I believe has led to the GR ban as I said I'm very sorry for the confusion and I'm going now make sure that my son does not use the toon linked to my account

I've never broken a serious rule ever in my time in the city only ever been punished for 1 UB driving and 1 mixing

Feel free to contact me if you would need any more information from me

Yours

Andreas potes (phil antropist(

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screenshot of all rockstar socila club acocunts used

Andrewmate

Player
Player
provide screenshot of all rockstar socila club acocunts used
Do u want the account infos of all 3 accounts? Sould I send this via private message to yourself as I wouldn't want to post sensitive infos publicly

Andrewmate

Player
Player
The account screenshots have been sent to Alex that's where they are and that's the only time I will be sending private info anywhere... If it's not good enough for you James then don't consider the appeal but I certainly won't be posting private infos on a public site sir

Thank you

Alex Odd

you cna blure emails and other private info from screen shots we need to see only social club logins

Andrewmate

Player
Player
you cna blure emails and other private info from screen shots we need to see only social club logins
I have literally sent you the proof to show we own 3 separate accounts one for me one for my wife and one for my son all 3 accounts are registered in different emails and all 3 are separate accounts I don't see the difference from what I sent u in a private message is any different to a login screen infact what I have sent you is better than a login screenshot as it shows all the details you need... I've sent the info to you Alex I won't be posting any other kind of screenshots here you have all the information you need to make the decision it's all in a private message to you Alex odd

Thank you

Andrewmate

Player
Player
Also if it would help prove we play on separate computers I'll be happy to take a discord video call to show you the PC's we use to play but even that I think is too far but I would do it to get my account back as we enjoy playing the game

Alex Odd

where have u sent i don't see any message ...

Alex Odd

well u where requestd to provide HERE IN TOPIC screenshots u have time till end of day to do it as was requested - without that complain will be rejected

ALL private information ons creen shots you need to lure need only to see social club logins

Andrewmate

Player
Player
where have u sent i don't see any message ...

well u where requestd to provide HERE IN TOPIC screenshots u have time till end of day to do it as was requested - without that complain will be rejected

ALL private information ons creen shots you need to lure need only to see social club logins
If I blur the other info out how will I know Its my accounts come on man use brains here u have all the info on my rockstar accounts. If I feel it's not sufficient then that's that it show how much grand appreciate their players ... I have provided all information asked for and more I refuse to post anything publicly there is no need to u can see everything you need to see in the mails I have sent you

Thank you

Andrewmate

Player
Player
As I stated I'm my original post I'm not a serious rule breaker nor is my wife ... My son has broken rules before and been punished for said actions and he also learned from the punishment and has not since broken the rule he did. Every single person we have ever met in the city knows all 3 of us and often comment how unusual it is to have an entire real world family playing games together but its just how we are as a family. we are a family of gamers and we love your city. I do hope we can resolve this issue as it's all a genuine mistake made by an over worked parent when creating characters in your city

Thank you

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
From logs I can see 4 accounts related to one SC, and you p[layed on this accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom