Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Austin_Frost
Administrators nickname
Sultan_pluxury
Date
Sep 2, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/nEcq1zM

Austin Frost

#Frosty
Player
Dear Higher Administration

Hello, I have been in this project for a long time, I have played in many families, I have had many enemies, it is normal to be toxic to enemies, they were toxic to me and my family, and I was toxic to them, everyone does this, everyone does this to people they do not like. If I'm clashing with my family in the ghetto, it's not like my family is going to go for fun and I'm going to sit alone at the beach market? How is shooting the person who opened a forum for me in the ghetto a stream snipe?

1. streamsnipe1

2. streamsnipe2

I go on the roof and bridge because I am not going to fight with a family of 20 people in the middle, if everyone is walking on the road, I will shoot them comfortably from the roof, this is normal. I only came across this guy in events other than ghetto, which is a mechanic of this game that we play events to make money, which is a very normal thing. As I said, I have been playing for a long time and I have had many enemies like this guy (media and normal) I want to play with my friends again, we are not going to interfere with someone who interferes with us, this family may be closed, but since I have been playing for a long time, I know other families, I would like to play with them. There is nothing to do if the stream snipe is shooting a man in the ghetto Please judge me according to the effort I put in and the hours I play for this game I want this project to be crowded and I want to fight with more people. Please think about it again, I'm sorry for the time I've wasted on you, good day.

Best Regards Austin Frost​

Top Bottom