Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cem Vurdurur
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 7, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/KcQZOAV

Cem3123

Player
Player
I have played here 2 years here, I will not gonna do bad thing for waste my effort.
First of All Im not spamming complain.Unfortunately, .I just want explain last time.
Near to %100 my laptop was broken I can show my proof about this still have picture about my pc broken last days for %100 I gave turf deputy to aditya so I wasn't Leading turf and he take some new turfer I said aditya to dm senior adminstratior abou check this guy they can be muli accoun because they do not talking in discord in pov so we cant understand them are they old player or not and was playing for gang turf I didnt even check logs please invited the guy who made multi account Some one made fake proof about myself or showed our discord I tried ask lebron for proof about helping ban evader but he didnt showed to me after 2 weeks I was coming game with my broken pc to beach just my mainboard burned when I wake up I saw I got banned I really event know who did banevade they said discord name(raze) leaved from discord I tried dm about did you get banned for multi account he didnt respone to me you can check my invite logs or dm's I can't know people who doing ban evade because as a said when my pc broken I wasnt leading turf so aditya inviting peopele I played grandrp 3 years Im old player as you can see all server my punishment history about I dont know whoever invite guy without my permission .

Best Regards Cem Vurdurur.
Please Unbann me you unbanned this person Reviewed - Ban For Helping Person To Avoid Ban | Lebron Pluxury
Check Gang İnvite Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom