Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Breezy Builder
Suspect ID
350591, 375766
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
6:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w028hVOTm0g

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
Was just patrolling around mirror park and came to this neighborhood and this 2 guys came to me and this guy on the black mercedes started hitting me for no reason and when i ask him to get out he instantly killed me both of them

Dayko

Player
Player
at the end of the pov I come and remove it and you give me a demant and I already have the right to do that

sait ilhan

Player
Player
Was just patrolling around mirror park and came to this neighborhood and this 2 guys came to me and this guy on the black mercedes started hitting me for no reason and when i ask him to get out he instantly killed me both of them
You give him orders with a gun in your hand and you walk towards him, meaning you give him the right to shoot you and you share a video that is the number 1 text clip on YouTube. From here we understand that you manipulated the video and turned it into a clip and at the end of the video he comes to you, heals you and apologizes. I want the full video :=)

Dayko

Player
Player
at the end of the video it is not clear how the pov was turned off he may be using illegal recording programs I want to see how the pov was turned off

sait ilhan

Player
Player
and the 2nd person's bullets don't touch you, you complained to the wrong place :=)

Last edited:

sait ilhan

Player
Player
6.17 All layers must be saved and the video must not be modified. This is a violation of the rules. It is not clear where the video was saved and how it was closed.

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
You give him orders with a gun in your hand and you walk towards him, meaning you give him the right to shoot you and you share a video that is the number 1 text clip on YouTube. From here we understand that you manipulated the video and turned it into a clip and at the end of the video he comes to you, heals you and apologizes. I want the full video :=)
i didnt point the gun at him you still must have a demand before shooting not instantly killing me

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
6.17 All layers must be saved and the video must not be modified. This is a violation of the rules. It is not clear where the video was saved and how it was closed.
stop making new rule mate
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
im literally playing this game since 2021 and you guys trying to fool me about those comments lmao im not new in this game i probably know more rules than you both who killed me in the pov LOL

Dayko

Player
Player
I'm sure I have more role knowledge than you, you're giving me demants and I may not follow them.

Top Bottom