Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Osm Rais
Administrators nickname
SULTAN PLUXURY
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/I7yYhjC

osm_rais

Player
Player
Dear Admin

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and deep regret to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to my ban of deceinving admins from Sultan Pluxury . I am fully aware that I deceived the administration by providing false information about my age, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I now realize that my dishonesty was a serious violation of the community's trust and the game’s terms of service. I understand that age restrictions are in place to protect the integrity of the game and its community, and my actions undermined that effort. I want to emphasize that I deeply regret this mistake and the consequences that followed.

It was never my intention to cause harm or disrupt the community. I recognize that honesty and transparency are essential values, and by disregarding them, I compromised not only my integrity but also the trust you had in me as a player. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or issues my actions may have caused.

If given the opportunity, I am committed to rectifying my mistake and rebuilding the trust I have broken. I assure you that I will adhere strictly to all rules and guidelines moving forward and will never repeat such behavior. I am eager to contribute positively to the community and hope to be given a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and honest member.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions and any distress they may have caused. I fully respect the decision that was made, but I humbly ask for your consideration in lifting the ban, allowing me to make amends and demonstrate my sincerity.And i accept the money swipe

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

OSM RAIS

osm_rais

Player
Player
Dear Admin

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and deep regret to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to my ban of deceinving admins from Sultan Pluxury . My real age is 18 I've just putted +17by mistake I am fully aware that I deceived the administration by providing false information about my age, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I now realize that my dishonesty was a serious violation of the community's trust and the game’s terms of service. I understand that age restrictions are in place to protect the integrity of the game and its community, and my actions undermined that effort. I want to emphasize that I deeply regret this mistake and the consequences that followed.

It was never my intention to cause harm or disrupt the community. I recognize that honesty and transparency are essential values, and by disregarding them, I compromised not only my integrity but also the trust you had in me as a player. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or issues my actions may have caused.

If given the opportunity, I am committed to rectifying my mistake and rebuilding the trust I have broken. I assure you that I will adhere strictly to all rules and guidelines moving forward and will never repeat such behavior. I am eager to contribute positively to the community and hope to be given a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and honest member.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions and any distress they may have caused. I fully respect the decision that was made, but I humbly ask for your consideration in lifting the ban, allowing me to make amends and demonstrate my sincerity.And i accept the money swipe

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

OSM RAIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom