Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Laura Dsouza

All The Best
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Ans:- Mayur Ingale
  2. Your age (OOC):
    Ans:- 20
  3. Time zone + country:
    Ans:- India Standard Time, Maharashtra (GMT+5:30) - INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    Ans:- After 12:00 to 18:00 or more
  5. Average online per day(hours):
    Ans:- 5 to 6 hrs.
  6. Your Discord ID:
    Ans:- lauradsouza
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
    Ans:- Laura Dsouza
  8. Your in game ID:
    Ans:- 852
  9. Your in game level:
    Ans:- 37
  10. Languages spoken:
    Ans:- Hindi, English and Marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    Ans:- I will like to be State Section.

Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans:- So actually I have been playing Grand RP since 2 to 3yrs and I have seen lot of people getting unfair or they are been troubled in RP.
    I have decided to help those people and make their RP good or better. I was EMS chief + Ex assistant admin also. I just want to punish people for what wrong they do. There is no forgiveness if they have done mistake and ruined an genuine persons RP.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Ans:- I am a Quick learner, and I will not hesitate to do any work that is given to me, let it be anything.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Ans:- Time management > Still working on it.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans:- Helping them for what they want + making the players RP better.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Ans:- Yes, But I do not have any business.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Ans:- Right now not such situation.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Ans:- I was an Assistant Admin and I knew few thing of admins as well and as I will EMS chief so I also know server rules as well.

Top Bottom