Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Hodson

Creator of The peaky blinders
Player
1. Your name IRL: Liam Hodson

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: UK BST

4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours

5. Your Discord:

6. Your Nickname: Liam Hodson

7. Your ID: 167085

Leader of: Marabunta

Why do i want to be a leader of marabunta
1. i think gangs currently dont do enough fun stuff such as store robberies or hostage situations, how will i fix this i will have my gang focused on hurting gov orgs by taking their high commands hostage taking big pay days and robbing their military base without warning
2. i want to have a gang with a quality over quantity outlook on members to help prevent rule breaks and keep a tight nit community of members who will help eachother out
3. i want to make sure every member is treated equally and paid well with bonuses i want to personally hand out bonuses to members i see help run the ORG and are crucial parts of it weather its a rank 10 making sure all the members come to events or a rank 1 finding people to rob for us in the ghetto

my advices for improving roleplay for other gang leaders are to
1. make sure the gang is tight nit and will help each other out even if it means putting themselves at risk of being arrested or robbed
2. make gang VC only available to turfers forcing people to use the radio how intended
3. while all members should be treated equally ranks should be respected and the higher the rank the more respect they should hold
4. build a gang that everyone wants to join but only worthy people can
5, have a "mob lawyer" ready to take any case the gang members need and turn murder charges into possession at best
6. create the same drama that i remember used to go on between Gangs and LEOS
7. buy cheap gang clothes that can be stored in the warehouse to offer to new members

my goals for my gang
1. to have a minimum of 60% turf
2. to have a full term and hopefully a second
3. to rule the ghetto
4. to attend and win 60% of all gang events
5. to make people scared of leaving the city cause "marabunta will rob us"
additional information:
to address 2 issues with my previous application for leadership
1. i have now turned 18 as of the 22nd of august
2. my punishment history may not be amazing but it has also calmed down for a while now and i have been sticking to the server rules, i also have never cheated or scammed or done anything extremely wrong in my time on GRP

Thank you for reading and possibly considering my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom