Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Weedy Shakespeare
Administrators nickname
Sle Azy
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/807823/#post-2846755

Weedy Shakespeare

FIB Director.
Leader
Here's the Bodycam Incase it is Deleted from his Side.
Also to Mention the Player is Using "MedalTV" to Record
I have nothing Against Sle Azy. But I Really Know the City Rules and Never had any Punishment from over an Year Now..
Thank You for reviewing.

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
You realize I can actually confirm that you killed him? You killed him.

Weedy Shakespeare

FIB Director.
Leader
You realize I can actually confirm that you killed him? You killed him.
As i Said, I respect your Decision and I'm Aware, That you can Check that. But I also Know the Situation cannot be Checked. Right?
and Whether it Falls Under GR 6.15
it was a Decision Upon Bodycam. and the Situation Over here is Cropped in the Bodycam.
His Whole Bodycam is Freezing and Lagging. But He Punched me First, IDK if it was Intentional or not and his Bodycam Froze..

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
As i Said, I respect your Decision and I'm Aware, That you can Check that. But I also Know the Situation cannot be Checked. Right?
and Whether it Falls Under GR 6.15
it was a Decision Upon Bodycam. and the Situation Over here is Cropped in the Bodycam.
His Whole Bodycam is Freezing and Lagging. But He Punched me First, IDK if it was Intentional or not and his Bodycam Froze..
Okay, provide your bodycam of him punching you since you claim its cropped and I will reverse your punishment immediately. Also, this player would receive a punishment for deceiving admins if true.

Weedy Shakespeare

FIB Director.
Leader
Okay, provide your bodycam of him punching you since you claim its cropped and I will reverse your punishment immediately. Also, this player would receive a punishment for deceiving admins if true.
Unfortunately I don't have the Bodycam of this Situation,
I Never Knew I will get into Something Like this Where a Bodycam Which is Freezing for Seconds (Unclear Situations) will get Approved.
Again, I Respect Your Decision. But I'll Wait for the Senior to Review this Bodycam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom