Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayyan Grand
Administrators nickname
FLOKI VILGERSON
Date
Sep 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1Ye5mXP

ayyan grand

Player
Player
dear higher ups ,
i got ban 8 days ago for gr 1.9 i didnt even do that it was just a mistake i mistakenly sold 10m for 1m i put 1 zero less so it became 1m from 10 it was just a mistake i posted a forum against that player i tried to stop him but he directly left the game after scamming me so thats gr 1.3 , i have pov, here is the link it got approved by admin abood ryu but for gr 1.9 instead of gr 1.3 and he banned both of us for tax evade although it was not a tax evade
then again i posted a forum for me to unban and admin floki said the suspect will be banned for gr 1.3 and ur account will be wiped then unban at that time my acc was having 25m which i earned in 6 months from 50 hrs car and bp
here is the link of this forum
there was a misconception bcz when i got gr 1.8 ban admin said will be wiped and then unban but at that time when i got unban my all money was not removed just some money was removed so i thought wipe means the money bcz of which i got ban will be reducted and i will get rest of money so i sold for 1m so 1m should be removed and 24m should be in my acc but when yesterday i got unban i saw that my acc wasnot having any money i asked an admin what does actually wipe means than he cleared that wipe means all money will be removed and ur punishment will be redudcted but i dont know about this bcz when my acc got wipe previously it was having some money .
i got ban on my forum i posted forum against him and admin banned me although it was not my mistake
sir i had earned this 25m in 6 months and i am also bearing the loss of 10m but please sir give me my 24m back bcz i dont know that wipe means zero money in my acc if i know correct mean of wipe i would have posted this forum before
sir but please give me a last chance
i promise i will try to not broke this or any rule for ever but please return my 24m
if u think that this ba was right and i should be ban so i am ready ban me again for 60 days but please give me 24m in my acc back
sir i will be very thankful
i need last chance
sir i am begging for this
i am broke now cant earn this much money again
regards,
ayyan grand.

ayyan grand

Player
Player
I requested in my past forums for buggati which was sold by mistake but I didn't received buggati I just received a rat loader I dont know how but I received a rat loader

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom