Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- +5.30 GMT
4. Average online per day- 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord- elite.axel
6. Your Nickname- Elite Axel
7. Your ID- 14370

Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal investigation Bureau (FIB)

MuIoJEA.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I am really excited to be on a leadership position within FIB because I feel my experience will be beneficial which enable me to lead the team. I have come all the way from being a newbie to a very high command position with effort and hard work which range from working with the mostly all city orgs with understanding legal systems, to the complexities of gang dynamics. Being a leader, deputy, and rookie myself, I have gained insight into the work and believe that is what makes me a perfect fit for this leadership role.

2. ⁠ I am among the oldest members of this community and have held high command within its organizations since inception to sheriff position, general position and gangs deputy as well. My objective, therefore, is to use whatever I have learned for making meaningful positive changes within the time frame available. I also strive to become down-to-earth as a leader, approachable, and helpful, along with my colleagues, by sharing the rules and resolving issues together so that things may run smoothly. I believe that leading by example, respect for all, and sharing of responsibilities are what make us strong as a team. Commitment will be to develop a positive environment where everyone is welcome and valued, motivated, and willing to work together towards our success.

3. ⁠I am committed to ensuring that new recruits receive the best possible training, as quickly and efficiently as possible. For motivation, I want to introduce a bonus system with daily rewards so that the team feels it gets regular financial benefits and understands how much effort is appreciated and graded every day. I strongly believe in the recognition of effort and keeping a positive work environment with happy people who feel appreciated and motivated to do better.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I believe that building strong relationships with organizations is also important. I'll try to bring positive relationships with state organizations, harmony, and conflict resolution within the team to boost our performance. In this way, we can become a much stronger unit and also create a more positive and energetic work environment.

I think it's also important that we build strong relationships within the team, treat each other like family, learn from our mistakes. It will help make the experience more fulfilling and lead us to succeed. Saying, friendliness doesn't mean lowering our standards. I am totally committed to ensuring everyone remains professional just like a Federals does.

To develop our team, we will pay more attention to the recruitment of individuals from various time zones to ensure that we are diverse and have the support of our team at all times. We would also put a lot of focus on Public interaction through public events, running surveys, and understanding what people actually care about. We can then use this input to adjust our approach in order to better meet the needs of the community.

Thats, it Thank you for reviewing my application and giving time to read.

Best Regards,
Elite Axel

Top Bottom