Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elson_Fuchr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
11:36
Proofs
https://streamable.com/22jec3

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Gave me demands to run after robbing me at 11:35, a literal minute later, same gang kills me after I ran....
Ghetto Rule 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Gets robbed
Runs for 5 seconds
Opens phone and checks auction

You sure you are not fearing for your life there standing while there are literal gang members around you who robbed you? 10/10 self report

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
no reason to be scared if i’ve already been robbed and i listened to their demands. i dropped all my guns, i let them steal my cash, i ran off when they said to run. No part of that sounds like fear rp to me tbh

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
no reason to be scared if i’ve already been robbed and i listened to their demands. i dropped all my guns, i let them steal my cash, i ran off when they said to run. No part of that sounds like fear rp to me tbh
Does that render you immune? crazy ruleplaying my friend

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Fear rp is fearing for your life when you are in danger, you can see from my POV that nobody pointed any guns at me, if anything, they ran away as well. I didn’t see any guns after i ran away till i was shot by the same gang that just robbed me a minute ago. To add on to that, i don’t see how i broke fear rp when you can see and hear from my pov that nobody shot or pointed any guns at me after i left because i already followed demands to leave and run.

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
BziVVTF.png

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
calling someone fuckface while getting robbed isnt fear rp?
I said that after i was already robbed because they kept yelling to keep dropping and stop stalling when i already dropped everything. I also don’t see how you are ink flawless are relevant to my thread as you guys aren’t involved with this situation. Neither of you guys are ID 325309

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
if you are getting robbed and you insult your robber what do you think will happen to you?
As i said before, I was already robbed, i followed all demands given to me. Please leave the decision to the reviewing administrator if you aren’t related to the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom