Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Mxn
Administrators nickname
Anshul Narcos
Date
Aug 2, 2024
Time
9:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx5A2Uu9uI-pScR-w7gunmB2UYLFYxwLBN

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
Dear admins, I have been banned for server disrespect over a month now and I still have another month to complete, I am just asking please for another chance to play and enjoy my self with my friends and family. I really want to make up for my mistake that I did. I am really sorry about my misbehavior that I did and I am truly sorry for my disrespect, I just want to be granted another chance to rejoin my family and friends and make a lot of memories and unforgettable moments in this server again I am really sorry and I will never make this mistake happen again really and truly. I wish to have a second chance please and thanks am begging you guys for forgiveness for my mistake I literally am really and truly sorry for my disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom