Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Taylor
Administrators nickname
Leborn Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/QIl8MB1

Sakupitiyegamerz

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor and Lebron Pluxury,

First and foremost, I want to express my sincere apologies for my actions. I fully acknowledge that my behavior was unacceptable and against the rules of the community. I deeply regret my decision to exploit the bug and the impact it may have had on the gameplay experience of others. I became so greedy that time and cant realise i am doing wrong which can effect our beautiful server.

I understand the seriousness of my mistake and I am committed to never repeating such behavior in the future. I have taken this time to reflect on my actions and I am ready to adhere to any conditions you may impose to ensure I am able to rejoin the community as a responsible and rule-abiding player.

I humbly request you to consider and give me a second chance. I assure you that this will not happen again, and I will make every effort to contribute positively to the community.

Please unban me its been 5 months i am missing all the fun i did in the server please give me one last chanse

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

James Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom