Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quin Miya
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4AQgOYQ

Mizri

Player
Player
Dear, Lebron
I have been fighting my way through six years of depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. Two years ago, I decided to install Grand RP, and at that time, I thought I could confidently play with anyone and perform just as well as them. But the situation turned for the worse when some toxic people started trolling me for not using a voice chat in game. They didn't realize that I'm mute in real life, and that situation hurt me so bad. After that, I stopped playing and tried to focus on my real life, but the depression came back in, and I returned to Grand RP. This time, I found some people who became close friends, treating me like family. I had a lot of fun and didn't worry about anything else. I still miss those days because they allowed me to forget my worries. However, a few months ago in January, I was banned for violating general rules 1.1 and 1.4. I accept full responsibility for my actions and am truly sorry. I never realized how much this would impact my life. I’m begging you to give me another chance to play with my friends again. Everyone deserves another chance, and I hope youwill consider giving me mine. My friends are enjoying themselves while I'm left hurting, just like before. Ihave tried appealing the ban, but it was rejected. Please, my mental health is worsening day by day, and that’s why I am reaching out to you.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to share these things, but I don’t have any other way, so that’s why I’m sharing this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom