Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mr_Saif
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/5oE8lrp

saif19k

Player
Player
Dear Cheif Administrator,

I hope you're well. I'm writing to respectfully request an unban from the server. I recognize that my actions involving the bug abuse with the lottery tickets violated the regulations, and I profoundly apologize for my mistake.

At the time of the incident, I had only been in the city for five days and was unfamiliar with the exact rules and regulations that govern our community. I had no idea how serious my actions would be, or how they would influence the game's integrity and other players' experiences.

Please give me a last chance. I promise you its will never happened again and i agree to money wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom