Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

alnsanfrasmhmd

Player
Player
Your name I. Your IRL name is Firas
2. You are 18
years old 8.
Time zone 4.
Average daily internet 4 -10
5. Your discord faras5810
6. Your nickname Faras Error
7. Your identity62271

Why I Want to Lead the BALLAS

I'm highly interested in becoming the leader of the BALLAS for several reasons:
Strategic BALLAS
and Growth: The BALLAS
are known for their resilience and territorial dominance. I envision expanding our influence strategically. This could involve securing new income streams, forging alliances with other crews for mutual benefit, or establishing control over lucrative smuggling routes. However, this expansion wouldn't come at the expense of reckless conflict. I believe calculated risks and well-planned operations will solidify the BALLAS position within the criminal underworld.
Internal Unity and Discipline: While the BALLAS are known for their fierce loyalty, internal conflicts can sometimes hinder their effectiveness. As leader, I would prioritize fostering a strong sense of unity among the members. This might involve implementing a clear hierarchy with defined roles and responsibilities. Additionally, I would advocate for a fair dispute resolution system to maintain order within the BALLAS.
Community and Respect: The BALLAS

often clash with law enforcement. However, I believe the crew can coexist with the city to a certain extent. This could involve establishing a form of "protection racket" for some local businesses. In exchange for a "tax," the BALLAS would ensure their safety from rival gangs. This would not only generate income but also earn a grudging respect from the community
My leadership style would be a blend of decisiveness and open communication. I would make strategic decisions but also BALLAS input from experienced members. Ultimately, my goal is to make the BALLAS a powerful and respected force within the city, ensuring the crew's success and survival.
Here is ranking system

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Druglord
9. Thug
8. Enforcer
7. Shooter
6. Graffitist
5. Gangster