Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Glen Giddiest
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Icy3bbc

GrandWapes

Player
Player
Hi guys I will keep it short. I hope everything is going well for everyone. I want to formally and deeply apologise for crashing out on the forums. I regret it massively and am more than dedicated to cooperating with you guys to consolidate a way I could come back to the server. Please let me know if there is anyway I can make up for this as I am, to be honest, ashamed in myself and the person I had turned into whilst going through that period of my life. Have a great day ❤️ I look forward to seeing your response, please don't hesitate to ask me any questions at all. If you need it here is my discord user: godisagangster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom