Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ege
  2. Your age (IRL): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+3/Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00-03:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10-12 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: 1141344943651164241 (markusbolivio)
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Markus Cartel
  8. Your in game ID: 72324
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English, Turkish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

First of all, I have been involved in this project for almost 1.5 years and during this time I have learned a lot of things and I have done almost everything that can be done in the project. At the beginning I had a lot of dreams and I was sure that I would fulfill them one by one. And I have been in leadership positions on both sides (State/Crime) in the project. And I know everything about both sides and this has gave a lot to me and has brought my experience to a higher level. Also, during my time I have faced a lot of injustice and rule violations, but I never gave up and tried to do my best. Also, if I talk a little bit about myself, I love to communicate with people and help them as much as I can and that's how I have a lot of friends and acquaintances and people trust me. After all these adventures in this project, I want to create the fairest game environment and an environment where people can ask their questions without hesitation. And I trust myself and my experience in this regard. I have a high level of familiarity with all the rules and functions in the game and I always try to do my best to follow them. And during my time in EN3, I have tried my best not to receive any punishments (i.e. I have made a great effort to follow all the rules to the letter) and as far as I remember, I have never received a Warning or even a mute. Also after all if u give me a chance to prove my self ill be happy!

2. What are your strengths?

- I am a fast learner,
    - Helpful and talkative,
    - And find quick solutions and decisions to problems by staying calm under pressure and stress.
    - I am a patient person and I never act in a hurry and do my job on time.
    - I do my best to fulfill the duties and responsibilities assigned to me in the best way possible.
    - I have great experience on both sides and I know the rules perfectly.
    - And i am a very good listener.

3. What are your weaknesses?

- Sometimes people complain because I talk too much.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

First of all, as you know, experience comes first and people are shaped around it. I will give my best to this team using my previous experiences and I am also very active. I will always follow the rules and encourage others to do the same. Positivity is always important and I will do my best to help people stay positive. And I am someone who manages my time well, which gives me a big advantage. I am always easy to reach and my door is open to anyone who needs help.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom