Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Demon Autrix
Administrators nickname
Satriko Narcos
Date
Sep 4, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vB2xlsjAQBs

Autrix

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I made a mistake and was rightfully blocked for it. The situation escalated quickly, and I had no time to think about my actions before everything happened.

I admit what I did was wrong. I was blocked due to GR 3.2, GR 3.1, and Meta Gaming. This was my first time breaking the community rules. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, as a 14-day block is a bit much. It will set me back a lot since I’m trying to hold my place in the current ongoing event.

My side of the story:
  • I was talking to my cousin on Discord. That is true, but I never shared my location with him or asked him to come help. He was doing his own thing, and I was doing mine. Yes, I answered him multiple times about the ongoing situation, but that had no effect or outcome on the RP situation.
  • I started a cursing match with the guy (ID: 391513) due to him being rude out of nowhere. It took me off guard since all I was doing was making them chase me.
    I apologize to him and the admins for my mistake and have learned from this experience. I have never insulted or talked OOC to anyone ever since.

Conclusion: I deserve the block I received, but I’m reaching out to ask for forgiveness and a second chance. I’m truly sorry for what happened, and I don’t want to lose my progress in the event since I was having a lot of fun competing in the top ranks.

Best regards,
Demon Autrix

Top Bottom