Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xiaopang McDoggo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2024
Time of violation
3:22am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Iu6UKgF

xiaopangmcdoggo

Player
Player
Hello dear Grad RP Team,
I am very glad I decided to join the server, it has been super fun and the grind is long but rewarding.
Today I was getting my farmers lvl 3. While watering the beds, I policeman showed up and started giving out fines for "parking on gras" and "not having plates".
While I understand the not having plates, a total of 40k (my network is barely 100k...) is way to much, specially after I grinded a pilot like 2h for around 30k...
He gave me a fine of 5k + 20k + 15k. And he wasn't answering any of the questions of why, he would just keep giving them. Refused to show any ID.
As a new player, this is a problem, because police officers that drive all the way out to the farms at 3am and start handing out a days worth of a salary in fines, is a bitte off putting to keep playing. I honestly would love to keep playing, but grinding for 2hours and getting it all robbed with no reason, kinda killed all of my motivation.
I beg you, please to take away the fines of 40k from my user. But specialy to have a disciplinary talk with this toxic power drived player.

Best regards and looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.
Sebastian

Lukasz Venturi

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

Hello, as there is no video POV provided there is no way for us to know how the situasion was, please provied video proof so we can understand the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom