Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Ace -

Certified Gangster
Player
Information

1. Your name:
Moe
2. Your age: 37
3. Time zone: GMT -7 hours
4. Average online per da: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: og5062
6. Your Nickname: Tommy Ace
7. Your ID: 66667

Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1/
Since I joined this project all I have been doing is gang activity, going from one gang to another month after month without ever considering joining a legal org, I basically live in the ghetto and it's where I have the most fun and spend most of my time.

2/ As for why this specific organization, Ballas's HQ and location is, in my opinion, the best out of all the gangs, it has one entrance and feels secluded and private. The warehouse is easily accessible and cars are all packed in the HQ circle by the warehouse which makes getting convoys ready for events very easy and quick.

3/ I feel that it is time for me to try to lead a gang in my own way and method, as I have previous experience in being a deputy in gang and I know the weaknesses and mistakes that certain leaders did and what caused their downfall and I aim to avoid their mistakes and lead in a different and more organized way.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1/
The most important aspect in my opinion to improve this organization is to cut out nepotism completely (i.e. giving high command ranks to close friends and family members). For me high command ranks should only be given to those who actually qualify for it and have had experience in leading before, people who know the rules and ghetto inside and out and are less likely to make a mistake.

2/ Secondly, when recruiting players I will strive to have quality players instead of quantity even if this means we will stay low in numbers for the whole month, the vetting process in most gangs recently has been very loose with many inexperienced players joining and running around in ghetto without knowing a single rule causing the org warnings and looking weak and chaotic in front of other gangs and org's.

3/ I have an almost perfect record with being in the city mostly in the ghetto for almost a year and have had only three approved forums against me (one was from my friend/family member who did not know it was me messing with him and the other two were mistakes during an rp situation). I strive to have a clean record in the org as well and will not tolerate mistakes from anyone, close friend or not.

Ranking System

12. Leader
11. Deputy

10. Under Deputy
9. Turfer
8. Event leader
7. Warlord
6. Enforcer
5. Shooter
4. Gangster
3. Clapper
2. Plug