Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

myles kors

Player
Player
Information

1. IRL Name: Myles Workman
2. IC Age: 23 OOC Age: 34
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 4-8 Hours
5.mylesworkman
6.Myles Kors
7. 211517

Additional Information...
Leader of Vagos

1. I've been in legal and non-legal orgs and have received high command rankings in gangs and have achieved deputy in LSPD I want to try to increase my experience in RP by finally achieving a Leader position as that will be the last rank I need to strive for in any organization.

2. I've really enjoyed the illegal side of RP and want to expand on it and make the Vagos the best gang in the city by treating all members like equal no matter the ranks and help to ensure that we go without any rule breaks by teaching the new people and making sure they understand the rules and being able to have HC team that is more than willing to do the same.

3. I also want to strive to ensure we are attending all events and trying to achieve all graffities. I attend to ensure that we are a lest staying on top of ghetto by our HQ but also attempting to take over the other parts to by getting numbers and maintaining activity from all people in the organization.

Advice for improving Roleplay..

I plan to do stores, hostages, and robberies on the daily and have max numbers attend these. During hostage situations I would like to see it always being max payout for hostages that it can be and actual negotiations for the hostage as it would be more realistic, and I'd say a lot more fun for not just us but LEOs too. Ensuring max numbers at stores will give a good battle at the store between us and the LEOs. Maintaining robberies on the daily will help have areas that we are known to stay on top of. All the High Commands will have a good understanding of the rules to ensure we are able to stay on top of everything such as rules for events, robbing, hostages, and store robberies.

Goals...
My Main goal would have to be all of the requirements are done before they need to be and we go under my leadership without any Warnings or Verbals.
I will want max activity throughout all times of the day
Win at most if not all events over other gangs

My Ranking System...
14. Boss
13.Consigliere
12.Underboss
11.Captian
10. Capo
9. Made Guy
8. Hitman
7.Soldier
6.Graffti Master
5. Associate
4. Smuggler
3. Runner
2. Lookout
1. Street Rat

Thank You for taking the time to read this!!

bob1

Player
Player
i have known myles for a while he is a great guy would love to see him as a leader

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Get more Experience In Gang and Apply again​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom