Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden Luciano
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Sep 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/792376/

Jayden Luciano

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊
Player
Dear Bobby,
I've my birthday on 23rd Jan, 2007, I'm Not Currently 17yrs of Age. but According to the Financial Year, I'm Already 18 as 3 months have Passed after my Birthday. I Made 5+ forums before I got the leadership & i thought that it could be a reason because i am below 18. so i didn't mean to lie or anything, i just posted the truth but in a clever so that neither i will get into trouble & neither it's a lie so that i'd decieve an admin. I'm really sorry for the act i did in here but i've been playnig GRP for 2+ years & finally a few days ago i ended my SAHP term. my time for leadership after gaining all the experience had just started where my small mistake ended it all. i am really sorry & i promise it will never happen ever again in my entire life. it's a deeply hearted sorry. please reconsider this forum. I hope you'll try to understand me.

I've Been Deputies of many gangs after all the work i wish to serve as a leader again to improve RP. Please Don't Steal an opportunity for me to do RP, i love doing RP and have many plans in the future to promote RP. please consider this, thanks and advance.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer given more than enough times, forum banned for flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom