Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Flash Playz
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

JunaidAli

Player
Player
Hi Sir
PLZ UNBAN MY ACCOUNT FIRST TIME BAN MY ACCOUNT
The reason I got banned is because I transferred money between my accounts. I am aware that this is wrong and should not be done. I made a really foolish mistake. The amount I transferred was small, and it was something I did out of a moment of forgetfulness. I haven't been able to play on the En3 server for a long time. 2 months have passed and I really miss my friends. All my friends and community are there. All I want is to be able to return to the game. I sincerely apologize again and again for my mistake. I am ready to accept any consequence. You can delete all my items, cars, money, everything from my account. I accept everything. All I ask is to return to the game with my friends. Please lift my ban. I promise it will never happen again. Thank you for reading. I will respect your decision. Thank you.

Have Good Day İ Love U

Top Bottom