Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lil samezo
Administrators nickname
VINAY REDDIR
Date
Aug 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/pWU7amH

rida bouhachim

Player
Player
Hello dear supervisor I am writing you this letter to apologize for what I did as I did not know that it was against the rules. This message may be a bit lon so I apologize for that. I will tell you everything that happened I took my friend from the family with me to talk to a policeman and explain to him that I wanted a ticket for a Battle Pass When we found the policeman I don't know what to tell him The policeman went after my friend. I wanted to help my friend escape, but another policeman came and killed me for no reason, even though I didn't say anything or do anything. My friend told me to do F1(bug abuse) I didn't think that it was against the rules and I didn't know that I thought that it wasn't against the rules I apologize again for doing that and I hope that you give me a second chance or reduce the ban period so that I can return to playing again I apologize for ruining others All appreciation and respect.Hello dear supervisor I am writing you this letter to apologize for what I did as I did not know that it was against the rules. This message may be a bit lon so I apologize for that. I will tell you everything that happened I took my friend from the family with me to talk to a policeman and explain to him that I wanted a ticket for a Battle Pass When we found the policeman I don't know what to tell him The policeman went after my friend. I wanted to help my friend escape, but another policeman came and killed me for no reason, even though I didn't say anything or do anything. My friend told me to do F1(bug abuse) I didn't think that it was against the rules and I didn't know that I thought that it wasn't against the rules I apologize again for doing that and I hope that you give me a second chance or reduce the ban period so that I can return to playing again I apologize for ruining others All appreciation and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom