Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1. Your name : Raiyan
2. Your age : 18 ( 46 )
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : raiyan2007
6. Your Nickname : Raiyan Len
7. Your ID : 327770

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

(A) The first reason i want to take leadership of this organization , is the fact that over the past 5 terms i have been a part of LSPD and it ignited my will & passion to become leader of this organization . Over my service time within the LSPD i have developed a good knowledge and understanding of the rules and the complexity of this organization . I occupied Highcommand positions that improved and enhanced my leadership skills in conducting and supervising missions and watching over newcomers and the units .It also made me more responsible about improving my work and ensuring that i will always be the best officer in the force . As a highcommand in my previous terms i found both passion & duty getting in along with my fellow officers , teaching them and guiding them in the right direction . Because i believe that with a strong synergy and good teamwork we can achieve every task and every goal required from us as a state organization . For this my goal in LSPD is to reach out for a high standing position among all the state organizations and keep being the most reliable & friendliest organization within the city . My priority is to have a clean & professional term .

(B) My career in the LSPD began under the renowned Chief Lucas Soul. It was my first time being a member of the law enforcement. I did my best and complete my training, and then I did grind a lot and got promotions. However, I got bored and left but again i join in his second term and continued . After that time I rose to the position of HighCommand of Public Relations. Despite the fact that it was my primary department, I also participated in other departments like SWAT and HR&T.Because of me being the member SWAT and HC of SWAT I have extensive experience in leading events and managing a variety of complicated situations. Which increased my sense of confidence and passion to run for the leadership of this organization.

(C) My last reason to be the leader of this organization would be to maintain a good relationship with the leaders of NG , SAHP , FIB and GOV . Also i conduct regular training between the special forces of the organization like creating hostage scenario etc. As well as I have a lot of experience in other organization and good relation with several officer through out the city .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- The first way i would like to improve is to provide the Under Cover Department highcommands the ability to Cuff criminals and suspects out of uniform

- I would like to create more opportunities for the new commers to get more promotion and enjoy their work , while appointing each highcommand to supervise on them .

- The next thing will be to keep good bonding with other organization . As well as do hardcore training with them to keep our professionalism on the top .

- I would like to hold seminars for the citizens to give them the informed about the traffic laws and

Departments of LSPD :

Human Resource & Training (HR&T)
Under Cover (UC)
Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Public Relations (PR)
Traffic Enforcement (TE)

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Supervisor
23. Commissioner
22. Deputy Commissioner
21. Superintendent
20. Inspector
19. Senior Sergeant
18. Field Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Senior Corporal
15. Lance Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Master Patrol Officer III
12. Master Patrol Officer II
11. Master Patrol Officer I
10. Senior Patrol Officer III
9. Senior Patrol Officer II
8. Senior Patrol Officer I
7. Patrol Officer III
6. Patrol Officer II
5. Patrol Officer I
4. Rookie
3. Towie
2. Cadet
1. Janitor​
Thanks For Reading My Application and Best Regards

Suhaib Abutayeh

Player
Player

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

(A) The first reason i want to take leadership of this organization , is the fact that over the past 5 terms i have been a part of LSPD and it ignited my will & passion to become leader of this organization . Over my service time within the LSPD i have developed a good knowledge and understanding of the rules and the complexity of this organization . I occupied Highcommand positions that improved and enhanced my leadership skills in conducting and supervising missions and watching over newcomers and the units .It also made me more responsible about improving my work and ensuring that i will always be the best officer in the force . As a highcommand in my previous terms i found both passion & duty getting in along with my fellow officers , teaching them and guiding them in the right direction . Because i believe that with a strong synergy and good teamwork we can achieve every task and every goal required from us as a state organization . For this my goal in LSPD is to reach out for a high standing position among all the state organizations and keep being the most reliable & friendliest organization within the city . My priority is to have a clean & professional term .

(B) My career in the LSPD began under the renowned Chief Lucas Soul. It was my first time being a member of the law enforcement. I did my best and complete my training, and then I did grind a lot and got promotions. However, I got bored and left but again i join in his second term and continued . After that time I rose to the position of HighCommand of Public Relations. Despite the fact that it was my primary department, I also participated in other departments like SWAT and HR&T.Because of me being the member SWAT and HC of SWAT I have extensive experience in leading events and managing a variety of complicated situations. Which increased my sense of confidence and passion to run for the leadership of this organization.

(C) My last reason to be the leader of this organization would be to maintain a good relationship with the leaders of NG , SAHP , FIB and GOV . Also i conduct regular training between the special forces of the organization like creating hostage scenario etc. As well as I have a lot of experience in other organization and good relation with several officer through out the city .

- The first way i would like to improve is to provide the Under Cover Department highcommands the ability to Cuff criminals and suspects out of uniform

- I would like to create more opportunities for the new commers to get more promotion and enjoy their work , while appointing each highcommand to supervise on them .

- The next thing will be to keep good bonding with other organization . As well as do hardcore training with them to keep our professionalism on the top .

- I would like to hold seminars for the citizens to give them the informed about the traffic laws and

Departments of LSPD :

Under Cover (UC)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Public Relations (PR)
Traffic Enforcement (TE)

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Supervisor
23. Commissioner
22. Deputy Commissioner
21. Superintendent
20. Inspector
19. Senior Sergeant
18. Field Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Senior Corporal
15. Lance Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Master Patrol Officer III
12. Master Patrol Officer II
11. Master Patrol Officer I
10. Senior Patrol Officer III
9. Senior Patrol Officer II
8. Senior Patrol Officer I
7. Patrol Officer III
6. Patrol Officer II
5. Patrol Officer I
4. Rookie
3. Towie
2. Cadet
1. Janitor​
Thanks For Reading My Application and Best Regards
Full Support

rikzbroddy

Player
Player

Departments of LSPD :

Under Cover (UC)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Public Relations (PR)
Traffic Enforcement (TE)

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department